A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 Air Leather Glove is constructed from strategically perforated full grain goat leather and synthetic leather with a 3D mesh top hand for high levels of cooling airflow; perfect for warm weather riding. The SP-8 Air Leather Glove delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density floating knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.