The salopette design not only offers a more effective weather shield to ensure the rider stays warm and dry, but is easy to wear, offering more comfort.
Like the laminated Fortitude jacket, the salopette jean is:
• Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish. The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out
• Has a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance ensuring the rider stays dry
• Has a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry
• Features an Evertex jersey knit, fast wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – a British (Yorkshire) wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, that helps regulate body temperature. Additionally, under the wool lining is a soft brushed lightweight mesh lining, zipped at the knee which prevents it riding up when worn
• Other features on the jean include, two outside pockets with a water resistant zip closure and two flapped magnetic air vents on the front of the jean. Also, the elasticated braces, large boot opening, hook & loop waist adjusters and stretch motion panels on the knee and lower back offer added flexibility and superior comfort whilst riding